This tutorial is about using the Apple Translate app on an iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use the Apple Translate App on an iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use the Apple Translate App on an iPhone
Apple released a new translation app in iOS 14 that provides real-time translations for 11 different languages. Arabic, Mainland Chinese, English (US and UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish are supported. charged. The Translate app offers a simple interface that lets you choose the languages you want to translate into, as well as type (or paste) the text you want to translate. The software can also read the translations aloud so you can get the correct pronunciation or read the translation for someone who doesn’t speak the same language as you.
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- throw the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- hit the top left button and select the language of the text you want to translate.
- Faucet Do.
- hit the top right button and select the language in which you want the text to be translated.
- Faucet Do.
- Tap the large input area below the top buttons to bring up the on-screen keyboard.
- Now type (or paste) the text you want to translate.
- Faucet let’s go to get the translation of your text. Translations are displayed in large text, with the original sentence in black and the translation in blue.
- To hear the translated text aloud, tap the blue play button.
Final Words: How to Use the Apple Translate App on an iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Use the Apple Translate App on an iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.