This tutorial is about translating Safari web pages on Mac. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Translate Safari Web Pages on Mac. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Translate Safari Web Pages on Mac
Have you ever landed on a website in another language and wished you could translate it right away? With the latest versions of Safari for Mac, you can use a native translation feature to convert a web page from a foreign language to its native language. This is great for a number of obvious reasons, especially if you want to read international news from an original source rather than news from a US outlet. Safari’s built-in language translation feature works for modern versions of Safari and macOS, so as long as you’re running Safari 14 or later on macOS Big Sur or later, you’re good to go.
If you’re using an older version of macOS, you may find use in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, which also have native language translation capabilities, or you may use an iPhone or iPad if you’re using modern system software that has Safari for iOS and iPadOS also have the translation feature. Once iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur are released this fall, it will be possible to translate an entire web page to or from the following languages: English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Russian or Brazilian Portuguese. The new website translation feature will initially be in beta, even though operating systems have left beta.
How to Translate Websites Using Safari with macOS Big Sur
- When running Safari 14 on macOS Big Sur, open a website in another language.
- When translation is available, look for the Translate icon on the right side of the URL/search bar.
- Click “Translate to _________” which will be your default language for your Mac.
- Click the icon again to restore the web page to the original language.
- There is also a button (Preferred Languages) to access System Preferences > Language & Region.
- Note that the Translate button will not appear when it is unavailable.
Final Words: How to Translate Safari Web Pages on Mac
Hope you understand this article How to Translate Safari Web Pages on Mac, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.