This tutorial is about how to install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android
BeeTV is one of the best streaming apps for Firestick. It offers a huge collection of movies and shows in a sleek and easy to use interface. The design of the app makes it easy for you to select the content you want and start streaming. The scraper-based app finds the best streams from different servers. High definition playback, Real Debrid and Trakt integration, endless media library, small size and maximum performance are some of the main features of BeeTV Firestick app.
For these reasons, BeeTV was an easy choice to include in our list of the best Firestick apps. Third-party apps such as BeeTV are not available through the Amazon store. These apps must be manually installed on the Firestick. This manual installation process is called sideloading.
Sideloading on Firestick isn’t as easy as it is on an Android phone or tablet. You cannot download the APK file from a web browser. So first you need to install a sideloading app or utility on Firestick. Firestick and Android TV box users are actively looking for the latest version of BeeTV after the end of Terrarium TV. Let’s take a look at this Bee TV Firestick guide to know more about the installation process.
How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android
To review this app, the first thing we need to do is install it. In this report, I will be installing BeeTV on a Fire TV Stick Lite. However, the same steps can be used to install the app on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices running the Android operating system. We will install BeeTV with the free app called Downloader, which is available for free installation on Fire TV and Android TV devices.
- Install the Downloader app from your respective app store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable apps from unknown sources in your streaming device settings.
- Start the downloader.
- Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Select the Browser tab from the left menu.
- Click in the search box and type the following URL exactly as it appears here: beetvapk.me and click OK.
- Scroll down and click on the download button that says “Android Version”.
- Wait for the file download to complete.
- Click Install.
- Click Done.
- You will now return to Downloader. Click Delete.
- Click Delete again.
- Long press the home button on your remote and select Apps.
- Scroll down to hover over BeeTV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click on Move.
- Choose where you want to put BeeTV then click on the OK button on your remote control.
- Start BeeTV.
- Click Allow.
- Choose a media player if you prefer, but we’ll show you how later in this guide. Click Cancel.
- Choose your preferred language.
- That’s it! BeeTV is now successfully installed on your device
Final Words: How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android
Hope you understand this article How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.