This tutorial covers the How to Get Google Live Translate feature on any Pixel phone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to get Google Live Translate feature on any Pixel phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to get Google Live Translate feature on any Pixel phone
Live Translate is one of the best features in Pixel 6 that can help users effectively bridge the language gap. While Live Translate is currently exclusive to the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro, there is a simple workaround (via Mishaal Rahman) to make it work on any Pixel device. The process involves downloading the Android system intelligence of the Pixel 6 to your current Pixel device. In this article, we have covered the steps required to get Live Translate on any Pixel phone.
Get live translation on any Pixel phone
- You will need the Pixel 6 Android System Intelligence APK to get this functionality on your Pixel phone. You can visit this link to download the app from APKMirror. Click âDownload APKâ and press âOKâ to save the file.
- Open the downloaded Android System Intelligence APK file and press the “Update” button at the installer prompt for the package installer.
- After that, open the Settings app on your Pixel device, scroll down and select âSystemâ. Under System Settings, choose âLive Translationâ.
- Activate the option “Use live translation” and press “Add language” to choose the languages ââyou want to use with this handy feature.
- While there are a ton of languages ââto choose from, not all of them will support the same live translation features on Pixel phones. For example, messaging and camera are supported in Hindi, while camera is only supported in Tamil. Therefore, you will need to check which features are supported in the languages ââyou want to use before downloading them.
- Once you have set the languages, you will see a “Translate to” button.
“in supported apps. You can then touch it to translate messages to any languages ââyou want. For example, I translated a message from English to Hindi here.
Final Words: How To Get Google Live Translate Feature On Any Pixel Phone
hope you will understand this item How to get Google Live Translate feature on any Pixel phone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.