This tutorial is about fixing the “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping” issue. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping”. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to fix “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping” issue
Message+ is a popular communication app provided by Verizon for users on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms. Just like many other similar apps like Discord or Skype, it allows users to send and receive messages, make calls, send media, and more. One thing that sets the app apart from others is that it allows users to sync their conversations between multiple devices, which makes it extremely convenient.
This is probably one of the reasons why Message+ is used so much in different countries. Unfortunately, many users complain about various issues they encounter with the app. Some users have reported minor issues, such as Message+ being turned off randomly or not being able to attach an image in some cases. For others, the problems were much more serious, to the point that they couldn’t start the app or it crashed.
There are also issues with the basic functions of the app. Users complained that messages were not always sent or loaded when received on different platforms. In short, crashes, lags, and other issues tended to negatively affect the Message+ user experience.
How to fix “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping”
Restart the device
- Sometimes there is no problem with the mobile phone, despite this, your application may crash. Therefore, the first thing to do is to try restarting your device.
- To restart your device, please press the Power button for 4-5 seconds, then Restart option will appear on your screen, then click Restart and your device will restart.
Clear cache data
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Now look for application management. There would be a list of all the apps installed on your device.
- Now click on the Message Plus app and an option will appear as shown below. Click on “Empty cache”.
- When users use an app, they encounter various bugs on the mobile phone, which are then reported to the app developer, and dedicated experts work to fix these bugs. This process is followed every time and users receive updates that help improve the performance of the app.
- Hence, you should make sure to keep your mobile updated with the latest version as it reduces the chances of old bugs in your app and also helps you find various new features.
update cell phone
- As cellphone companies regularly release new updates for various smartphone models, they also release updates for apps. But it may happen that your mobile phone is not in good condition, while your application is in excellent condition.
- Therefore, you may need to update your device for the app to work properly on your device. You can easily access the mobile phone update option in your device’s Settings menu and you can check for new updates on your device and install those updates.
- While using the Message+ app, if you ever face any problem and there is no update available for the app or for your device, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it from the PlayStore or from the App Store.
Return to factory settings
- Simultaneously press the power button and the volume up button for 4-5 seconds, and your phone will shut down.
- Now press the power button together with the volume down button for 4-5 seconds, and your phone will show a white screen with a choice of language. Select the language.
- Now various options will be displayed on the screen. Click “Clear data”.
Final Words: How to fix “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping”
Hope you understand this article How to fix “Verizon Message+ keeps stopping”, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.