This tutorial explains how to enable/disable Windows 11 style UI for MS Office. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Style UI for MS Office. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Style UI for MS Office
The new Office interface designed on the style of Windows 11 is being rolled out to users. The new images were released earlier this year, and Microsoft is now rolling out the update to Microsoft 365 subscribers and Office 2021 users. The new interface is simply a lick of paint on the old interface. The new design follows the design language the company pioneered with Windows 11, which includes rounded corners for the frame and ribbon menus and a clean, clear style with single-line iconography and a neutral color palette.
You’ll find the new visual changes in all applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. The update aims to modernize the app suite for Windows 11, but the new design is also available for Windows 10. The new Office UI is available to everyone, but rolling out to all devices may take some time.
The redesigned UI features rounded corners for the frame and ribbon menus, and a clean and simple design with single-line iconography and a neutral color palette. Once applied, the revamped user interface will change the look of all Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Style UI for MS Office
- Open Microsoft Word or any other Office suite application on your computer.
- When the application opens, click on the “File” option on the top toolbar.
- When the options in file settings are revealed, click on the “Account” option.
- In the “Product Information” section, click the “Office Updates” menu and click the “Update Now” button.
- Once the update is installed, you will need to reopen the Office 2021 application.
- When the app reopens, click the “Trumpet” icon next to Windows controls in the top right corner.
- Enable the switch for the “Try the new experience” option in the Coming Soon drop-down menu.
Final Words: How to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Style UI for MS Office
Hope you understand this article, How to Enable/Disable Windows 11 Style UI for MS Office. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.