This tutorial is about how to change material color in Android 12. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Change Material Color in Android 12. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to change material color in android 12
Android 12 introduces a new Material U design language, based on the old Material Design paradigm. With Material U, Google adds style and personality to Android. For example, Material U’s theme engine picks a color from your desktop background and applies it system-wide as an accent color. But what if you don’t like it? It’s easy to change. Google has a few alternative options for you to try that will also go well with your wallpaper, or you can choose from basic colors instead. Options are limited depending on the wallpaper, so if you’re still unhappy with the colors, you may need a whole new wallpaper. But assuming that’s not the case, here’s how to change the content color you’re used to in Android 12.
How to Customize Your Pixel Theme on Android 12
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Wallpaper & Style.
- If you only see one color option under Wallpaper colors, tap Change wallpaper and choose a wallpaper with more colors and less black and white. If you see four options, skip to step 8.
- Touch the wallpaper collection or app from which you want to set your wallpaper.
- Choose the image for the image you want to set.
- Tap set wallpaper once you have lined up the chosen image the way you want.
- Return to the Wallpaper & Style menu.
- Tap a theme palette to apply it.
- Repeat step 8 until you have a color palette you like.
- If you don’t like the wallpaper-based palette, tap Basic Colors to choose from four basic single-color themes.
- Tap the dark theme switcher to see how the theme will look in the other mode. For example, colors are bolder in Light theme and more pastel in Dark theme, so if you have trouble seeing colors in Dark theme, switch to Light theme for easier viewing.
- If you’re using Pixel Launcher, scroll down and tap Theme Icons if you want to apply a color to your home screen icons.
Final Words: How to Change Material Color in Android 12
Hope you understand this article How to Change Material Color in Android 12, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.