This tutorial is about changing Facebook’s language settings. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Change Facebook Language Settings. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to change Facebook language settings
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, where people can share their photos, videos and views. You can translate your Facebook into more than 100 available languages. When you create a Facebook account, Facebook appears in the language you selected in your device’s language settings. You can change your language and region settings to display things like buttons, notifications, most text, and tooltips in a different language and format.
You may have noticed that Facebook automatically translates posts from other languages into English. But what if you want your entire Facebook to be in another language? Maybe English is not your first language, you have traveled abroad for a cultural exchange or are learning another language and want to improve your skills.
Whatever the reason, you can translate your Facebook into over 100 available languages, from Spanish to French, Chinese to Russian, or even goofy languages like reverse English or pirate English. It’s not entirely clear why you need these alternative options, but hey, no one is judging you. If you want to change the language, you can do it in two ways: on the Facebook site or on your Facebook mobile application.
How to Change Language Settings on Facebook
Change language settings in the Facebook app on Android
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top right
- Scroll down to Settings and privacy and tap on it
- Select Language and choose from the list
Change language settings in the Facebook app on iOS
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right
- Scroll down to select Settings and Privacy
- Tap the app language
- You will be redirected to your iPhone device settings where you can select your preferred language for the Facebook app.
Change Facebook language settings in the browser
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the top right
- Select Settings and privacy
- Click Settings
- Click on Language and Region
- Click Change in the Language section of Facebook
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click Save Changes
Final Words: How to Change Facebook Language Settings
Hope you understand this article How to Change Facebook Language Settingsif your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.