All of these tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to intermediate, can be completed in 4 hours or less. Additionally, they are built on ideas applicable to real-world use cases and problems present in the blockchain industry.
Dashboard application and Hello World tutorial
The first one
- Initialize a basic blockchain application
- Creation of custom modules
- Creation of custom plugins
- Setting up blockchain applications
- Using the Lisk Dashboard
- Unit test modules and assets
NFT App Tutorial
NFTs are becoming increasingly popular in the crypto industry. As a result, a number of projects such as Colecti, Enevti and RGB are already being developed on the Lisk network around the existing NFT concept. Additionally, the upcoming Lisk SDK v6 will support a standardized NFT module.
Users can learn how to do the following by following Lisk’s Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) tutorial:
- Create an NFT-enabled blockchain application.
- Create a custom module to produce and buy NFTs.
- Create a custom plugin with additional features related to NFT.
Social Recovery System (SRS) Tutorial
The fear of losing funds is a common problem for all cryptocurrency users. A user can lose access to their passphrase under various circumstances, including an accident or theft. This social recovery system aims to alleviate some of these concerns.
Users will be able to perform the following tasks using Lisk’s Social Recovery System (SRS) tutorial:
- Create an account recovery tool.
- Establish a recovery configuration.
Tutorial for Lisk Name Service (LNS)
Many blockchain applications want to use a domain name service, comparable to DNS or the Ethereum Name Service (ENS). The Lisk Name Service (LNS) tutorial allows the development of a service where users can register .lsk domains for a predetermined period of time (1-5 years).
Users will be able to do the following after completing the Lisk Name Service (LNS) tutorial:
- Create a service that enables decentralized DNS
- Create domains with .lsk
- Configure TXT and CNAME records
- Building a Blockchain
- Access to the blockchain via the API
- Build a blockchain network
- Coordinate the network
- Explore blockchain
Deploy your own custom blockchain idea
Having completed the
Then take a look at
Lisk Discord has the answers if you’re stuck, join us today and introduce yourself. Finally, don’t forget to inquire about the funding options available through the Lisk grant program.
. . . comments & After!